Looks like a useful tool for the folks who’d like to do a giveaway without having the hassle of trying to set it up themselves… worth a look. (Comments disabled here, please comment on the original post.)
No purchase necessary. See official rules: http://amzn.to/GArules
NEW AMAZON.COM GIVEAWAYS
Now you can give away free physical products, like printed books, directly from Amazon.com.
Amazon hosts the contest:
- Amazon hosts the giveaway.
- Amazon determines the winners.
- Amazon ships brand new products directly to customers.
How does it work?
- Find the US product page for a physical product available directly from Amazon.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Look for Set up an Amazon Giveaway. Click the gray Set up a Giveaway button.
- Select Lucky Number or First-Come, First-Served. A Lucky Number giveaway will last longer.
- Select the number of winners. For a Lucky Number giveaway, also select a number for which entrants (like every 25th entry) will win the contest.
- You may add your Twitter account and require entrants to follow you on Twitter. This is optional.
- Click the yellow Next button.
- Complete the welcome page. If you…
View original post 526 more words