Definitely lessons that more writers (myself most certainly included) should take to heart. (Comments disabled here, please visit the original post.)
Authors, would you like to:
- Put more readers in a good mood for your book.
- Attract a more positive audience.
- Make a powerful impression as an author.
- Enjoy authorship.
- Feel productive, creative, and energized.
- Be part of a happier, more supportive ambiance.
The answer is simple: Foster positivity.
- What better way to attract positive readers than to show yourself as happy in your role as author?
- Positive people, likely to be in a good mood shortly after discovering your book through your marketing—will those people be attracted to authors who themselves radiate positivity, or will they want to read books by authors who complain, criticize, or show their frustration?
- If you can be a rare author who handles all the struggles of authorship—from critical reviews to slow sales to technical computer challenges—with a positive, uplifting personality, more than helping to brand you as a professional…
View original post 977 more words